Braemar Adjusting is pleased to announce that it has agreed a strategic partnership with Calm Sea Culture Marine Services Limited (CSC) to act as its local resource partner in Iran.
Braemar Adjusting provides Loss Adjusting, Risk Assessment, Legal/Expert Witness and Dispute Resolution services to the Energy, Marine, Mining and Construction insurance industries, through its strategically located global network of offices.
As a result of this strategic arrangement, CSC will become an integral part of our network by representing Braemar Adjusting in the emerging Iranian market following the recent lifting of international sanctions.
CSC will report directly to Braemar Adjusting’s MENA regional headquarters in Dubai and this strategic alliance will allow Braemar Adjusting to further expand its operations within the region, particularly in the Energy, Marine, Power and Construction sectors. CSC is regarded as one of the leading surveying practices in Iran with a head office in Tehran and branch offices in Bandar Assaluyeh, Bandar Mahshahr, and Bandar Abbas and Bandar Imam Khomeini.
Braemar Adjusting forms part of the Braemar Technical Division, which also includes the following specialist businesses:
- Braemar Engineering – Marine and LNG Engineering Services
- Braemar Howells – Environmental Services
- Braemar Offshore – Offshore Marine and Engineering Consultancy Services
- Braemar (Incorporating The Salvage Association) – Marine Surveys
For Further Information Please Contact:
Elaborate Communications: Debra Massey/Alex Preston Tel: +44 (0) 1296 682675
Notes to Editors:
- Braemar Adjusting (formally Steege) is recognised as a leading loss adjuster by the Energy Power and Marine insurance markets worldwide.
- The company has the required expertise and experience to handle both onshore and offshore, upstream and downstream operational and construction losses.
- Braemar Adjusting specialises in the adjustment of insurance claims involving offshore platforms and production vessels, subsea infrastructure, onshore and offshore drilling units, control of well, refineries, petrochemical plants, gas plants, power (including renewables), mining, major infrastructure claims, together with associated business interruption losses.