Braemar Adjusting provides risk assessment services in connection with a variety of operational and construction insurances and our expertise covers of onshore and offshore risks.
In general terms, our work scope will include:
- Attendance at site to identify assets and their exposure to natural and man-made risks
- Overview of facility/project
- Technical appraisal of the condition of facilities and the effectiveness of maintenance/service programmes
- Calculation of Estimated, Probable or Possible Maximum Loss (EML/PML) scenarios
- Consideration of Business Interruption exposure
- Assessment of Values at Risk
- Recommendations for improvement, where appropriate
Braemar Adjusting is recognised as a leading loss adjuster by Energy insurance markets worldwide.
Legal / Expert Witness
Braemar Adjusting, provides technical support for Legal Services, (Expert Witness advice for litigation, arbitration and conciliation purposes), to several major International Law Firms.